Acana Senior Recipe
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Balanced nutrition & fewer calories to help support a healthy weight and nurture your senior dog.
- Contains no grain ingredients2.
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
1 Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. 2 Produced in a facility that also processes grains.
Fresh chicken (19%), chicken meal (18.5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, turkey meal (6%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (5%), herring meal (4%), pea fibre, eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (3%), whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea starch, chicken fat (1%), raw turkey liver (0.5%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 75 mg), 3b406 (Copper (II): 5.5mg), Vitamin B1: 25mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Vitamin A: 7500 IU, Vitamin D: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 100 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.
Metabolizable Energy is 3325 kcal/kg (399 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat. ACANA Senior dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Adult Maintenance.
- Crude protein33%
- Fat content14%
- Crude fibre6%
- Crude ash7%
- Omega-3 fatty acids1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids2.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)0.3%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)0.3%