Acana Freeze-Dried Food, Free-Run Chicken Recipe, Morsels
ACANA™ Freeze-Dried Food gives your dog all the benefits of raw nutrition, with none of the mess! Available in bite sized morsels or breakable patties, our high-protein Free-Run1 Chicken Recipe satisfies your dog’s natural cravings in a convenient, freeze-dried form. It’s made from 90% quality animal ingredients2 including free-run1 chicken, organs bone and broth, and balanced with wholesome vegetables and fruit. It’s also infused with hearty and delicious bone broth for a taste dogs love. Satisfy your dog’s cravings with the nutritious animal ingredients in ACANA Freeze-Dried Food!
- 90% quality animal ingredients2
- Freeze-dried to lock in rich flavour and nutrients
- Comes in bite sized morsels or breakable patties.
- Can be fed alone as a meal or as a delicious topper on your dog’s favourite ACANA kibble.
- No artificial preservatives added in our kitchen
1 Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
2 Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, whole herring, pumpkin, natural chicken flavor, chicken heart, calcium carbonate, chicken bone broth, organic butternut squash, organic carrots, organic pear, salt, dried chicory root, turmeric, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, copper proteinate), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.
Metabolizable Energy is 4200 kcal/kg (105 kcal per patty), with 35% from protein, 8% from carbohydrates, and 57% from fat.
ACANA Freeze-Dried Free-Run Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)42%
- Crude fat (min.)28%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)5%
- Ash (max.)10%
- Dietary Starch (max.)8%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.7%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.